How to Avoid Spam? Symantec Messaging and Web Security gives you tips on what to do and who should not be so Spam does not bother us anymore. What should be done:
- Unsubscribe from legitimate mailing lists if you do not want to receive messages from these mailing lists. When signing up to receive email, check out additional items whatever you want at the same time. Do not select the items you do not want.
- Selective time to register your email address on websites.
- Avoid displaying your emai address on the Internet. Consider alternatives! For example, use a separate address when registering at a particular mailing list, have multiple email addresses for different purposes, or look for a disposable email service.
- By using the instructions provided by the administrator, report spam if you have the option to do so.
- Delete all spam.
- Avoid clicking on suspicious links in emails or IM messages, because it could be connected to a fake site. We suggest typing a website address directly in the browser rather than believe in a link in the message.
- Ensure that the operating system is always updated with the latest updates, and use a comprehensive package of security software. To obtain complete information about Symantec’s protection offerings please visit http://www.symantec.com
- Consider anti-spam solution that has a good reputation for handling screening throughout your organization, such as Symantec Brightmail messaging security solutions family.
- To stay updated about new spam trends by visiting the site information from Symantec’s spam situation is here. Read more
Since its launch in May 2007, Google has expanded its Street View service, ranging from big cities in the U.S. and then moved on to countries around the world. Now, Google Street View comes to Brazil, Ireland and even to Antartika.Google Street View Latest adding street-level display of images for Google Maps. Move the icon of ‘yellow’ in the left top of Google Maps on any part of the map, and areas of the map will change to blue if the images from Street View already exists. It is quoted from Mashable, Saturday (02/10/2010). Today through their blog, Google announced that the pictures from Google Street View available for the entire continent on Earth. Now anyone can view images from various places around the world, ranging from the coldest to the hottest place. “We often see Street View as a way to show you what the condition of a place, as you’ve been there before. Whether it’s whether you’re check out a coffee-shop in the city or are planning to travel around the earth. We hope that these new images will help the people in Ireland, Brazil, and people around the world to learn the location of a place, “wrote Google in the users. If blog hoping to see a visual whole continent of Antarctica, so they are less fortunate. Because the features of Google Street View to Antarctica only covers a small area called Half Moon Island. If the user drag the ‘yellow’ in Google Maps around Antarctica, they will see a blue dot. This is not a Google Street View that actually, but the photos are on-submit by user. When launch, Google has added a 360-degree panoramic-view in many places it around the world
Posting With WordPress For BlackBerry®
Bagi anda yang punya blog dan ingintetap uptodate blognya, berikut ini cara update blog melalui blackberry, misalnya untuk dapat mengupdate blog saya yangg ada di http://dedekurniadi.com, ada beberapa langkah yang harus dipersiapkan, berikut ini langkah-langkahnya:
1. Login ke blog anda
kemudian masuk ke menu “Setting–>Writing” kemudian pada bagian Remote Publishing beri tanda cek box/cek list kotak “XML-RPC” ini berfungsi untuk memberikan hak akses blog anda via perangkat BlackBerry anda. Read more